By accessing this web site including its products and services, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site, and its products and services. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on GlucoShine™’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on GlucoShine™’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by GlucoShine™ team at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- GlucoShine™ is not a medical device. It is intended as a lifestyle device. Its blood glucose measurements are for estimation and self-evaluation purposes only. This comes with the aim of tracking blood glucose patterns, assisting compliance in diabetics, and helping pre-diabetics with lifestyle changes in their efforts to avoid diabetes. GlucoShine™ should not be used as a substitute for medical advice, medical diagnostics or clinical measurements. There may be a possibility of inaccurate results in rare instances, and the GlucoShine™ team does not bear any responsibility for such cases. Always consult a healthcare professional with regards to managing your medical condition.
- We reserve the right to replace our GlucoShine™ with another device that can also measure blood glucose in a non-invasive manner, in the unlikely event where GlucoShine™ does not materialise.
- All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. GlucoShine.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (GlucoShine.com), is strictly at your own risk. GlucoShine.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
In no event shall GlucoShine™ team or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials, products and services on GlucoShine™’s Internet site, even if GlucoShine™ team or a GlucoShine™ authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on GlucoShine™’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. GlucoShine™ team does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. GlucoShine™ team may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. GlucoShine™ team does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
GlucoShine™ team has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by GlucoShine™ of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. Always check legal pages before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to GlucoShine™’s web site shall be governed by the laws of Singapore without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a web site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Inquiries can be sent to email@example.com or to the following address:
Development office is Block 71, Ayer Rajah Crescent #03-01 Singapore 139951